You could follow me on theses social forums

Thursday 3 July 2014

Style inspo

Ello readers


Iv'e decided to start a mini style steal series taking my five most inspirational style icons from different years. I take a lot of inspiration from idols I listen to, watch or sometimes pop up occasionally on my news feed. A lot of my style influences come from fashion bloggers, that are regular girls like me but what I aspire to be in in all their wacky,quirky style. I find that London (especially remote places like Portobello Road, Carnby Street the West End) it's clear that you would bump into a few people that are like WOW!! If only I had your wardrobe.

T H E   J E N N E R  S I S T E R S

The Jenner sisters, are the absolute best when it comes to styling their best for all occasions ( simply walking down the street they are dressed in all attire. I especially like how their expensive designer look can be achieved on the high street for a smaller price. Not only are they drop dead gorgeous they both share a kind of new aged femininity and an 80`s rock n roll element to their style which is a look I personally absolutely adore. I still can't decide which sister is my style icon because they both have their own individual style; although I know I would wear what they wear every single time.

K Y L I E  J E N N E R


Look #1 Yeezus top created by Kanye West similar can be found on ebay , dupe Celine bags searched also on eBay whereas tarten skirts are found everywhere.


Look 2# halter top can be found at Primark for less than £10 with high waisted black denim cut offs I would recommend you buying an old pair from your local charity store and distressing them yourself.

Look #3 oversized green t shirt found at Topshop , leather trousers searched on eBay for a reasonable price.

Look #4 boyfriend jeans found on Sheinside.com ( can look even more distressed taking a blunt knife) stripped polo necks are found in most American apparal stores if I am mistsken . Converse all stars in office for £40.


K E N D A L L  J E N N E R
Look #5 plain grey t shirt found at Primark Sheinside high waisted demon cut offs 
white superga tennis shoes for £35.

Look #6 grey stretched crop top can be thrifted black American apparel tennis skirt

Look #7 studded leather jacket can be D I Y E D using round studs on eBay £1 for a pack of 100. White boyfriend top found at Topshop including the wet look leather trousers.

Pictures sourced from Tumblr edited by moi.
Next post : A recorded pre holiday H A U L coming soon.
                                                     
                                Xoxo
                                Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible