You could follow me on theses social forums

Saturday 3 May 2014

A plead to check out theysaymagazine

Ello readers

I've been awol for a while, but have been working on some blog posts to publish (so I haven't abandoned you), this post is a desperate plead to check out a new developed alternative style magazine, available online. I've been working on a couple of articles to contribute to the "magazine" which is still exciting for me. Quoted on the site is an extra that basically says

" they say offers writing freedom....and fashion world debates can be shared! So sit back, relax and have a read".

Even if you do not understand a say quote, it's worth having a check, to see what the writing team has created and it's pretty awesome stuff.  http://they-say.co.uk/. Thanks for the support and please continue reading my blog I have some incredible new projects coming up, so watch this space.

Next blog post: Shoes I cannot live without and 18th birthday celebrations

Xoxo
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible