You could follow me on theses social forums

Tuesday 27 May 2014

New arrival - Nasty gal S/S14

Ello readers - quick post

I'm quickly typing this on my laptop whilst taking a 5 minute break from revision (oops). The Nasty gal collection is absolutely amazing, and if I could own everything on their line I possibly would. Anywhos because I follow the label on social network Facebook, it becomes easier for me to subscribe to their post. There's a few pieces I literally need to own, but would prefer using their Ebay outlet to buy; as the actual website is quite overpriced, but justified as every single mapped out outfit is to die for.

HURRY THERE IS A 50% OFF MARKDOWNS - WHICH IS VAILD FROM TUESDAY THE 27TH OF MAY TODAY!!! TILL MIDNIGHT

Here's a few of my favourites
Note; readers should check on the company's website http://www.nastygal.com/ for the official prices for these garments down below, I think that prices range from £25- £ 60






follow at @nastygal on instagram HURRY THERE IS A 50% OFF MARKDOWNS - WHICH IS VAILD FROM TUESDAY THE 27TH OF MAY - TODAY!!!
apologies for the late info,

xoxo
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. Love the cropped polo and playsuit! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feelings mutual amazing blog btw
      xoxo
      sonia

      Delete
  2. amazing blog; really great pictures enjoy reading
    :) xxx Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Samantha means a lot :)
      xoxo
      Sonia

      Delete

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible