You could follow me on theses social forums

Sunday 1 June 2014

حِنَّاء

Ello readers


 Summer bliss is here and i'm feeling quite bindi. I've always been interested in other cultures and festivals and now more than ever, everything gold and sequined is all very bohemian. Seeing the Coachella festival pictures on tumblr, just goes to show how even celebrities decorated their forehead's with symbolic bindis which is traditional decoration for Hindu and Muslim women.

 Aswell as henna  which comes from the Arabic حِنَّاء part of bridal fashion. I especially I'm more so obsessed with headpieces and hand jewellery, that I am pestering all my Arabic, Hindu and Muslim friends to hit me up with henna and other decorative pieces. *sorry guys* here's some inspo and check my tumblr page http://soniaamponsah.tumblr.com/ ( I have only just recently gotten the hang of it) to see more things that inspire me fashionwise on a daily basis.



















Chain ring 1 from New Look £1 sale 
Chain ring 2 from New Look £3
Revlon nail polish in emerald green £3.50

Xoxo
Sonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible