You could follow me on theses social forums

Sunday 16 February 2014

A message of advice from one fashionista to another

Ello readers; I recived an email from Hannah Louise who is an incredible fashion blogger, who is globally popular and has received a total up to thousands of subscribers. I look up to her especially because she is able to balance law ( which is a subject that I want to major in when I get to university) , with fashion which she does as a hobby. Her reply went something like this. 

Hi - thank you for the email
:-) pursuing fashion in higher education is the right decision for some people, but I've always wanted to study something academic. There's really no reason why you can't be interested in fashion alongside studying though. I consider fashion and blogging to be a hobby, I don't have a part time job or do any sport so my blog fills that spare time.
I would always put my degree first, eg I don't really blog during exam period, and I'm fairly certain I'd rather a career in law than one in fashion. Even if you don't want to pursue a legal career then law is a great degree to have anyway. It is a demanding course but it definitely doesn't mean you have to drop everything else!
Good luck with everything,
Hannah x

Thank you so much Hannah if you are reading this, it's an overwhelming  feeling when you are corresponding with a fashionista, especially one that I actually highly regard, I'll be taking on board your advice.

                                         Soniaamponsah
                                                     Xoxo

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible