You could follow me on theses social forums

Friday 21 February 2014

Week in instagram pictures (continuing from week one)



This week's instagram pictures are a collection of images I have taken during this week. I wrote an electronic email to my favourite blogger Hannah Louise in which she replied, so that was an encouragement. I also went to my  local restaurant that I adore Nando's. EBay selling has also become an unprecedented hobby of mine, so I've recently advertised my platform Chelsea boots for sale ( check item under chelsea platform size 6 in the search engine). Last but by no means least I shopped for platform sandals that I spotted a lot of bloggers endorsing, I thought it would be just perfect for the summer holiday trip; I've been saving up for.

Xoxo
Sonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible