You could follow me on theses social forums

Sunday 9 February 2014

week in instagram pictues ~ continuing from week in blog

Week in instagram pictures, my week has been an all eventful one. Junk eating and dessert baking have all been a coming occupation of mine (but surprisingly I have been putting on weight). I also ebayed chalk dye that I've had fun experimenting with my darkish hair and waffled down a large chunck of cookie dough triple chocolate, on my trip to a barely empty seated cinema. Through it all I manged to find time to hit the local Topshop stores in my local area and buy some valuable items including high waisted jeans and a few patterned collectibles. Lastly I cleaned out my jewelry box, reorganising my stored treasure's so now their an untangled mess.

           I'd love to hear about your week comment down below the description bar
              Sonia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible