You could follow me on theses social forums

Friday 21 February 2014

Hair braid twist




Braiding hair is a tedious,time consuming past time of my hairdresser (who is a close friend of my mother) took a total 10 hours to complete this look, you can image how disgruntled I was at the end of it. The twist braids look more stringy and rope like especially when they hang awkwardly on your head. The finishing braid looks delicate and African tribe like, which transforms me back to avatar and the locky box plaits the blue creatures had. I can't wait to style it up and long with an 80sscrunchie , like the characters in the hit franchise Footloose. But right now there tied tightly on to my scalp which weakens my movements.

Xoxo 
Sonia 


                       
                                                       
     

     

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible